Blackout drape is a popular fabric treatment for creating privacy.
* Blackout drapes provide complete privacy where and when you need it, with no light seeping through to create shadows.
* Dressing rooms for community theaters, high school musicals, fund-raising fashion shows, and tux rentals during prom season are just a few of the areas where blackout drapes are in use. It’s also great for both photography and stage production needs.
* Blackout drapes can be used to shrink a large space into a small viewing area in a classroom, auditorium, or training center. Blackout drapes offer total blocking of light through the materials and can turn even the sunniest room into the perfect theater environment.
* It starts with the popular premier fabric, a flame-proof knit fabric. A lightweight fiber backing is applied to one side of the fabric. The backing blocks the light but is soft enough to allow the fabric to drape attractively.
* If you prefer a richer look, velour is available in both a 16 oz. and a 21 oz. weight.
* Both the blackout and velour panels are single-sided. The back of the panel will have a different look than the front.